The goal of this site is to purchase test strips that would otherwise go to waste and make them available to people in need. Please do not sell supplies that you need. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SELLING YOUR TEST STRIPS AND SUPPLIES. By using this site, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this site.
- I understand I can only sell my diabetic supplies that are factory sealed and have at least 6 months until expiration.
- If I send supplies that have less than 6 months until expiration, that have been tampered with, opened, damaged, or otherwise compromised, I understand my supplies will be donated or destroyed.
- I understand that teststripbuyers .com only accepts the following brands of test strips: ACCU-Chek, Countour, FreeStyle and One Touch. I understand that if I send test strips that are not one of these brands, I will not receive compensation and my test strips will be donated or disposed of. We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen packages. We are not responsible for delivery carrier errors or delays. Once your payment is mailed or sent via paypal your items are not returnable to you under any circumstance.
- If supplies meet all of the aforementioned terms and conditions,
teststripbuyers .com agrees to disperse the total payment due within 24 hours of verifying my package via paypal or 48 hours via check by mail.
teststripbuyers .com will destroy all prescription labels before redistributing my supplies. I understand that I am not responsible for damages caused by teststripbuyers .com during prescription removal, but I am responsible for damage (breaking safety seals) I cause if I chose to remove the prescription labels myself.
- I understand that I cannot sell any test strips that are paid for by medicare or medicaid.
- I agree to transfer all right, title and interest in the supplies to teststripbuyers.com upon the receipt and inspection of the supplies by teststripbuyers.com.
- I understand that teststripbuyers.com has not made any representation that the value assigned to the item is equivalent to a fair market value. I understand that if a check is lost or delivered incorrectly and I want a replacement a $35 stop check payment fee will be deducted from a replacement payment.
- I further agree that by entering this agreement and conducting business with teststripbuyers.com, I am waiving the right to a trial by jury and agree to only bring claims in my individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
- I agree that teststripbuyers.com and its affiliates and partners, including but not limited to teststripbuyers.com will not have any liability to you in excess of the final value assigned by
teststripbuyers.com at the time of inspection for the item.
- I agree that teststripbuyers.com and its affiliates and partners, including but not limited to teststripbuyers.com will not liable for any indirect, consequential, special or punitive, incidental or exemplary damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of this agreement.
- Any information on this site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
- The diabetic test strips am selling above belong to me. They are not stolen. They are sealed and non-expired.The sale of these test strips does not deviate from or alter my prescription or care plan.*
- I understand the terms and conditions for this website can change at any time and I will not be notified of these changes. I understand it is my responsibility to read through the Terms and conditions every time I sell my diabetic supplies to teststripbuyers.com.
- Website user does hereby represent, guarantee to and agree with
teststripbuyers.com and each of its subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates that each shipment or other delivery of any drugs, devices, or other merchandise now or hereafter made by the undersigned to
teststripbuyers.com will not be, at the time of such shipment or delivery, any of the following: (i) adulterated, misbranded, or otherwise prohibited within the meaning of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. Section 301 et seq. as amended, and in effect at the time of said shipment or delivery (the Act) or within the meaning of any other Federal, state or municipal law or Regulation in which the definition of adulteration or misbranding is substantially the same as those contained in the Act; (ii) merchandise which may not be introduced into interstate commerce under the provisions of Sections 404, 405, 505, or 512 of the Act (21 U.S.C. Sections 344, 345, 355 and 306(b), respectively); and such merchandise will not include any drug sample, as defined in Section 503Cc)(1) of the Act (21 U.S.C. Section 353(c)(1) or any drug subject to Section 503(b) of the Act which was purchased by a public or private hospital or other health care entity or which was donated or supplied at a reduced price to a charitable organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, as amended; and such merchandise will not include any drugs subject to Section 503(b) of the Act which was reimported in violation of Section 801 (d) of the Act (U.S.C. Section 381(d); or any comparable Federal, state or local law or Regulation; and (v) is merchandise which may be legally transported or sold under the provisions of all applicable Federal, state and municipal law and Regulations.The undersigned hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold teststripbuyers.com and its officers, directors, agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, demands, actions and damages of any kind and all liabilities whatsoever (and expenses connected herewith, including but not limited to counsel fees, court costs and costs of settlement), arising as a result of (a) any actual or asserted violation of the Act or any other Federal, state or local law or Regulation by virtue of which products sold, supplied, or delivered by the undersigned shall be alleged or determined to be adulterated, misbranded, mislabeled or otherwise not in full compliance with any Federal, state or local law or Regulation, or otherwise in breach of the foregoing representation, guarantee and agreement, and/or (b) the possession, distribution, sale and/or use of, or by reason of the seizure of, any of the undersigned products, including any prosecution or action whatsoever by any governmental body or agency or by any private party, including claims of bodily injury, death or property damage.