How Many People are Impacted by Diabetes
Almost 10% of the U.S. population is living with diabetes today — that’s 30.3 million people. Diabetes is a disease that needs to be managed actively and monitored multiple times throughout the day. The disease can lead to heart disease, stroke, blindness, kidney failure, and lower-limb amputation, among other complications and conditions — especially if it’s not managed proactively.
How to Use Diabetic Test Strips to Measure Your Blood Sugar Level
A crucial component of managing diabetes is to measure your blood sugar level. The quick, easy way that most patients do this is by using diabetic test strips.
To check your blood sugar level using diabetic test trips:
- Insert one diabetic test strip into your blood glucose meter.
- Prick your fingertip with the tiny needle (lancet).
- Squeeze out a drop of blood and touch it with the edge of the test strip.
The glucose meter will display your blood sugar reading immediately. Since you can only use a test strip once, you could need 1 to 10 test strips per day, depending on how often your doctor recommends you test your levels.
Can I Sell My ExtraTest Strips for Cash?
Yes! If you have extra, unused test strips that are in an originally sealed package, you can sell your test strips for cash in a super easy process.
To sell your diabetic test strips directly to Test Strip Buyers:
- Check out the Products Test Strip Buyers will buy
- Request a Free Shipping Kit
- Double-check your expiration dates and that you have unopened packages
- Ship in your test trips
- Get paid!!!
It’s great to have some extra cash AND help others who need test strips to maintain their health!